The Elmhurst Community Clothing Center opened in 1970 and welcomes all who need clothes, shoes, coats, household goods, bedding, toys, and/or books! All items are free and there are no residency requirements.
Clothing Center: Year-Round Hours
First Thursday of every Month
- Morning: 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Evening: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Third Sunday of every Month
- Mornings Only: 9:00 – 11:00 am
The Clothing Center is staffed by volunteers and stocked solely through generous donations from the community. We welcome your donations of goods, clothing and other items that are portable and in usable condition.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Sunday Mornings.
- Enter through the Red Door labeled “Church Main Entrance” on north side of the building.
- Place donations at the bottom of the stairwell on the tables provided
- Tax receipts are available for your donations.
Volunteers Always Needed
If you would like to serve as a volunteer in the Clothing Center, please notify the Church Office. You do not have to be a member of our church. Helping hands are always needed to help sort, fold, and hang clothes.