First Church celebrates the seasons of the liturgical year:
- application pour rencontre gratuite Advent is the beginning of the church year. There are four Sundays in Advent prior to the celebration of http://watergeefjedoor.nl/category/betekenis-van-water/ Christmas.
- The Christmas Season lasts 12 days until http://lilacgrove.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://lilacgrove.co.uk/the-beast-unleashed/ Epiphany which is January 6. The Season After The Epiphany begins January 7 and continues until Ash Wednesday.
- rencontre homme gers Lent begins with an evening worship service on site de rencontre franУЇais 2012 gratuit Ash Wednesday which is 40 days before Easter. The http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/325 Holy Week before Easter begins with Palm Sunday and includes a Maundy Thursday and a Good Friday evening worship service. Please Note: There will be NO Maundy Thursday evening service in 2019.
- Easter Sunday heralds the Easter Season – also known as the Great Fifty Days – which includes the seven Sundays after Easter. The eighth Sunday brings us to Pentecost.
- The remainder of the church year is in the Season After Pentecost and ends on Christ the King Sunday at the end of November.