The CLOTHING CENTER is open to the public on the first and second Thursday and third Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. There are no evening hours at this time. All attendees must follow First Church protocol during this pandemic: Wear a Mask. Keep your Distance. Use Hand Sanitizer. Follow Volunteer’s Instructions.
The Clothing Center opened in 1970 and welcomes all who need clothes, shoes, coats, household goods, bedding, toys, and/or books! All items are free and there are no residency requirements.
The Clothing Center is staffed by volunteers and stocked solely through generous donations from the community. We welcome your donations of goods, clothing and other items that are portable and in usable condition.
DONATIONS are now accepted on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
New Donation Door
- Go to SOUTH parking lot (just off Church Street)
- Enter through the single GRAY DOOR on south side of the building behind the black railing
- Place donations at the bottom of the stairwell on the tables provided
- Pick up a tax receipt for your donations
- And THANK YOU for your support of the First Church Clothing Center
Volunteers Always Needed
If you would like to serve as a volunteer in the Clothing Center, please notify the Church Office. You do not have to be a member of our church. Helping hands are always needed to help sort, fold, and hang clothes.