If you are unable to join us in person or on ZOOM, we encourage you to read at your own pace and use the self-guided reflection.
By the end of this study you will:
- Be able to describe the conditions under which Paul wrote the various epistles addressing spiritual gifts and the rationale for studying these spiritual gifts today.
- Discover our own spiritual gifts and explore various biblical mentions of these gifts.
- Understand the importance and interdependence of spiritual gifts within the larger community.
- Identify God’s call in our lives.
- Acknowledge how spiritual gifts have influenced their lives, both now and in the past.
- Be familiar with a variety of gifts-based church models and capable of advocating for a chosen model.